MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
move forward.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @ 3:20:00 PM
today went to school as usual.
then went for bowling .
it is fun but still quite boring.
stupid LANE 4
i will always remember this no.
the lane keep having problems.
in the end,
cannot even play one complete game.
just finish half.
my bowling results so lousy.
42 POINTS ONLY!( got 1 STRIKE AND 1 SPARE.)
for half a game..
haiz..
my group that i was in was quite....(no comments.)INCLUDING ME OF COURSE.
this are the no. of strikes and spares they have.
QING LING : 1 STRIKE , 0 SPARE
YING JIE: 0 STRIKE, 1 SPARE
YVONNE: 0 STRIKE, 0 SPARE
JOCELYN : 0 STRIKE, 0 SPARE
I GUESS WE ALL HAVE THE SAME STANDARD THERE .. (haha..)
qing ling claim that she won me.
can't remember le.
never mind, just my luck this time.

tomorrow got on-site rehersal at MI
cause got drama nite on friday.
all PAP(performing arts programme... not people's action party) involved.
must really work hard.
jia you to YISS NPCC BAND!

Also getting report book tomorrow ..
others get in class .
but the band ppl getting report books after the rehersal.
I'M FEELING BOTH EXCITED AND SAD.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY RESULTS BUT..
i also felt sad for my dropping results
hope that i can still remain my p
osition.
i realize my BIG BIG mistake .
never mind.
i will work very very hard next year.
to the best of my ability.

tat's all for now ... :)